· Council has been asked by a congregation member to consider allowing a congregational vote to change worship to one service. Council will conduct a special meeting to discuss once all Shepherding Meetings are completed.
· Shepherding Meetings will be occurring this last quarter. Please look for an invitation from your Council representative and plan on attending these meetings.
· The Give Together, Grow Together campaign reports receiving 28 pledge cards out of 315 potential pledge cards. They have extended the deadline so you still have time to turn yours in! These pledge cards help the Finance Committee determine next year’s budget.
· Council is preparing all necessary information for Bishop Yoos to begin the Call Process. This includes community leader interviews, ministry site profile, and a compensation package.
· Council approved a Saint Luke Lutheran Church brochure to be given to visitors and for outreach events.
· Council approved Girl Scout Troop 81 to utilize an Education Wing classroom for their Monday evening meetings.
The next Council meeting will be November 17th at 12 pm.